• Greyhound Video ... The Hall & Oates angle ...






    Many thanks to Chris Sithi for putting this together and working some serious long hours for what looks to be a relatively simple video but was not. As I stated before about these videos, I had a strong intent to produce six or seven of them on specific topics and of varying length. We'll see how that goes as summer is waning, school is approaching and other writing obligations seek to tear me asunder from these artful motivations. This maybe the last video for this book, but it's not definite yet.


    Yes, Hall & Oates dominate this, but I had to do something as they're such a heavy influence in the book. I haven't yet recieved any letters from Daryl or John, but I am going to see them play October 2nd at Agua Caliente in Rancho Mirage near mi casa. Hopefully I can get a photo. Can't wait.


    ...




    0 comments:

    Post a Comment