• One of my favourites ...





    I've always loved this song and I recently heard this played while I was stuck butlering  / buttling around mi casa the other day. The Television was on Channel 800 something, those channels that only play music, and it came on. It occurred to me that I hadn't heard this in over a decade or more. I used to hear this song often when I was sleeping -- yes, in the depths of rest -- when I was but a lad in britches (along with a lot of Frankie Valley for some reason, too).

    2 comments:

    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks! Love this song for sure. I don't know what to say about Google Adsense, I wish I had a better answer for ya. Sometimes, 'bookmark' is the simple and only answer.

      All the best ... I checked out your page. I like that song link you posted, My Apology.

      ReplyDelete