• Long day, not much happened ... ...



    This one may look better enlarged, I think ...


    Today was like something out of dream, or a nightmare, depending on how you want to look at it. I finally got the house cleaned from top to bottom and reorganized my office and finally stowed all the Christmas stuff in the garage. No more housekeeper for me, so it's a broom, a mop and Steffan Piper all day long over here in the low desert. No one calls or knocks at the door, so whatev ...

    I have no complaints though. The days are longer, it's getting warmer, slowly, and I'm on track with most of my resolutions. I said I'd play Bach everyday on the piano this year, well ... so far I sat down at the thing for fifteen minutes everyday. So far, no Bach, but I'll probably crack the book tomorrow. As for now, I'll just enjoy my cup of tea and call it. Don't hate me if I'm out of touch and don't call. Some days I guess it's better to be introverted and go it alone anyways ... how else can I get all this done?

    Like Paul McCartney once eloquently stated: "You know my name ... look up the number ..."


    ...


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment