• Twelve things that I tell myself every night before I go to sleep ...





    I’ve been repeating many of these for years. Some I keep changing. Most I try to live by – even if I don’t.


    1. You’ve got to do what you’re meant to do.

    2. Enjoy the things that you know in your heart wont last.

    3. Everything will change. Everything.

    4. No one will ever love you as much as you want them to.

    5. Do what you need to make yourself happy. You must.

    6. Your mind travels faster than your feet.

    7. Sleep when you can. You won’t always be able to.

    8. Those you love the most are not obligated to love you back – and often won’t.

    9. Even if you think you know your fate, don’t leave it to chance.

    10. The best things in life are those that you’ll never speak of.

    11. The directions received from instinct are not to be ignored.

    12. When in doubt ... there is no doubt.


    I thought I better write these all down while I had the opportunity.

    Steffan

    1 comments: