• An Elegy to Greyhound ...



    Unknown Penguin Editor (in a pink sweater):

    "If I had to chose one way, the best way that it is most successful -- is that it is as an elegy to Greyhound."

    When I heard those words, two things struck me. One, the words that were around that statement by that particular editor may not have been positive. I can live with that though. Two, I felt like I could pack up my stuff, go home and feel satisfied for participating in the contest. With the Publisher's Weekly review, all the customer reviews and support that I recieved -- that statement is by far the best thing I've ever heard. It's worthy of putting it on a duskjacket.

    I have no idea who you are, friend ... but I just want to give you a note of thanks for that. While I did enjoy and appreciate the other editors comments, I know I owe you a shout out.

    Thank you ...
    Steffan



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment