• Only When I Lose Myself ...






    I keep losing my place trying to cram an ever growing playlist in my brain which doesn't seem to be working out. Data always loses out to depression every time. Lost time trying to restructure fragments of 1992 just doesn't pay the utilities ...

    I will continue to add to this list as time continues ...

    So without any help from Kingston:

    Planet Caravan – Black Sabbath
    If You Could Read My Mind – Gordon Lightfoot
    Bayou Maharajah – Harry Connick, Jnr.
    Junco Partner – Harry Connick, Jnr.
    Fireman – Jawbreaker
    When I Was Young - Eric Burden & The Animals
    The Man Who Sold The World – Nirvana
    Wave of Mutilation (UK Surf) – The Pixies
    Goodbye Horses – Q Lazzarus
    Never Say Never – Romeo Void
    Babyface – U2
    Exit – U2
    Miss Sarajevio – U2
    The Boys of Summer – Don Henley
    Josephine – Wallflowers
    Whatever (I Had a Dream) – Butthole Surfers
    Things Done Changed – B.I.G.
    Everyday Struggle – B.I.G.
    I Aint Mad At Cha – 2 Pac
    Everybody Wants to Rule The World – Tears for Fears
    Behind The Wheel - Depeche Mode
    Dream On - Depeche Mode

    ...

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment