• Clarification ... for dummies.


    Okay, for the asshole that emailed me and said that I had misspelled the word 'site' in the sub-head ... and that I also misspelled 'Favourite' in my digital signature, this is for you:

    1. The word 'site' in this context is directly referencing WEBSITE (wow, imagine that).
    2. These two lines are from a poem by Jack Kerouac, go look it up if you're interested.
    3. I merely changed the word as a function of what is known as 'wit'.
    4. I do not recognize Merriam-Webster's, American Heritage or Scholastic as publishers of explained diction. I rely solely upon the Oxford English Dictionary, 20 Volume set, which can set you back about $2500 bucks. Yes ... which I own.
    5. I never purported to be a Master or a bad-ass in language skills.
    4. Now go Eff-yourself beneath someone else's SIGHT.

    One last thing, for those of you who have a ridgid idea as to what can be done with grammar, punctuation and context ... you're already dead. You just don't know it.

    Alas ...

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment