1. The word 'site' in this context is directly referencing WEBSITE (wow, imagine that).
2. These two lines are from a poem by Jack Kerouac, go look it up if you're interested.
3. I merely changed the word as a function of what is known as 'wit'.
4. I do not recognize Merriam-Webster's, American Heritage or Scholastic as publishers of explained diction. I rely solely upon the Oxford English Dictionary, 20 Volume set, which can set you back about $2500 bucks. Yes ... which I own.
5. I never purported to be a Master or a bad-ass in language skills.
4. Now go Eff-yourself beneath someone else's SIGHT.
One last thing, for those of you who have a ridgid idea as to what can be done with grammar, punctuation and context ... you're already dead. You just don't know it.